Sunday 1 October 2017

Sasayaki Glitter New Release 1st Oct

Hiya...As usual I have coloured my image with Polychromos Pencils onto Neenah card..I cut her out and mounted her onto some green card ..The papers that i have used are from a Hunkydory pad called Florabunda and works wonderfully with this lovely summer image..The background is my own drawing and I did the back wall with pastel chalks..I have noticed that there are pencil marks on this now its been photographed..this is because I used the wrong side of the Neenah..Fore some unknown reason there is a smooth side and a slightly and I mean slightly rougher side ,this is the one I usually use,and I wondered why it was not playing right,now I know lol..funny how you get used to one thing but it does work better for the build up of the pencils and the blending on that side ,seems to slip on the smooth side..
Thank you for taking the time to pop by 😊 xx

You can find this lovely image here 
You can enter the current challenge by clicking on HERE





This card will be entered into the following challenges


3 comments:

  1. Love the design and colours of your card. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafting From The Heart.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable, beautifully coloured image, which matches to perfection the great colours and design in your background papers.

    Thanks for sharing in our 'One for the Girls' challenge.

    Lin
    Dream Valley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx