Friday 1 September 2017

Sept 1st New Release..Sasayaki Glitter

This is another card I thoroughly enjoyed..I coloured the image with Polychromos Pencils onto Neenah card, Once I had done this I drew in the three baubles inked  and coloured them in and then added the shading around the back of the baubles and the cute zebra this gives it much more depth..I then added a squiggle around the outer edge ,cut it out and mounted onto black card..All the papers used are also backed onto black card too..These are from a Tonic Christmas Wishes Pad ,and I used a cute darker tree and present one for the background and a nice gold coloured tree one as a band across the center to pick upon the gold in the one bauble and add to the backgroundI thin finished with three gold gems to opposite corners..
Thank you for taking the time to pop by :)xx

*** Please note the digi does not include the baubles
 that is my own art work as I wanted it to be a Christmas Card***
You can find this cute image here

You can enter the current challenge by clicking on HERE




11 comments:

  1. Wow this little zebra is awesome I love this Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT Co-Owner/Admin for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW WOW This is fantastic. Fabulous image which has been coloured to perfection. Great design and colours. Love it. Fabulous work as always. I love to visit your blog and view you amazing talent.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute love the whole colour scheme to. Thank you for joining us at Scrappers Delights. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab! I really love the added touch of those baubles and it's beautifully coloured. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes Challenge
    DT Lynda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the design of your card, such a fun image!
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Janice DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card Christine..love Tangled and your added baubles..
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at imagine That Digistamp..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Carla DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a smashing fun card. Love your colouring and the colours you've chosen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute make. I need this in my life. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Animals. Hugs Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx