Saturday 22 July 2017

Sketch Saturday New Challenge

Hiya..Well this is my first Christmas Card for this year..I have used fab images from Digi Stamp Boutique,well worth having a visit and having a look,the little cuties I have used were part of a set of four and they were under £1.50 so could not complain ..I have coloured them in with Polychromos Pencils on Neenah card..Then cut them and mounted them onto silver iridescent card.I have uses Tonic's thick glitter like a sparkling glue in a triangle bottle to put a bit of sparkle where the snow would be and in the center of the flowers as if they have had snow balls thrown at them, thats my story and sticking to it  lol!,it still moves although thick and mistakes happen is all I will say ..not used it since last year ..The papers I have used are from Polkadoodles Winnie Winter Wonderland..I have to hunt my papers out from last year ,they are in a box in the bedroom I hope.So I used these instead as easily reached ..These were also mounted onto the same card ,as was the computer generated sentiment for the middle of the card..The flowers were cut from some red mirri card and the leaves from the left over card from the mounting sheets..These were all cut from a set of dies from China..There is one other larger leaf and flower ,but i only used the smaller ones for this card as I thought with the images being so small it would over whelm them if the blooms ere too big..
Thank You for popping by :)xx




You can find these lovely stamps here

You can find the new challenge by clicking on HERE
This challenges sketch





This card will be entered into the following challenges

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. He is such a cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute creation, I love it.
    Sorry I have been missing in action, had bad injury and operation to my right wrist. Still mending.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...


    ReplyDelete
  3. I see that you have entered this into our CCAYR August challenge and also my CHNC challenge extra for August, but this was blogged before 1 August and therefore, sadly, won't be counted in these challenges - however, it is a lovely card. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable card! Thank you for joining us at Create and Inspire Challenge.
    Mary (DT) scrapsdamaryv.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! Gorgeous image and perfect embellies and paper!

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Hesters DT for  http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card!!!Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CARDS ALL YEAR ‘ROUND challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *If this comment is late I apologize! I’m having major issues lately trying to leave comments due to the stupid ROBOT silliness!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx