Saturday 17 June 2017

Sasayaki Glitter..Challenge Reminder

This is such a sweet fun little Monster and a pure joy to colour..I have used Polychromos Pencils onto Neenah card and did the background with pastel chalks..I then mounted the image first onto black then gold then black again as I really wanted the i,age to pop off the card..The papers I used are from a Tonic Paper Pad and these were also mounted onto black card..But for extra interest I Did a panel using the same paper but mounting it the same black,gold black as the image ,it ties the card together nicely..I will add the sentiment when I send it ,and also an age too as it is ideal for a young boy's birthday..This has to be one of my favorite subject cards for a while ,I hope you like it too ..
Thank you for popping by :)xx

You can find this image here 

You can enter the challenge by clicking on HERE





This card will be entered into the following challenges

3 comments:

  1. Hihi.. this is a cute little monster. Your colouration is amazing!
    Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

    Hugs
    Alex
    *DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#38 – For a boy / man}
    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#6 – Early summer}
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, such a funny card. I want also ice cream now :-)
    Thank you for joining us at ColourCrazyChallenge.
    https://colourcrazychallenge.blogspot.de/2017/06/wk-25-anything-goes-craft-challenge.html
    Hugs, Tina - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx