Thursday 1 June 2017

Sasayaki Glitter New Release

I love this new release image ,and could not wait to get it coloured up..I have used Polychromos Pencils on Neenah card and pastel chalks for the background .Once cut I then mounted her onto craft card..The papers are g.c.,d Melody Ross Designer Collection,these were also mounted onto craft card too..The flower is from a die from China I believe listed as a Sunflower and I have done it in multi layers to give it more depth ,I hand coloured the layers with water colour pens from SN and shaped with a ball tool before gluing together, I then added little orange faux pearls to the center and here and there to the paper to bring the small amount of orange I have used in the main image out into the background paper...
Thank you for popping by :)xx

You can find this image here 

You can enter the current challenge by clicking on HERE




This card will be entered into the following challenges

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Christine...great coloring!
    Thank you for joining us at LMMS!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great make hun, love your colouring & layout

    Thank you for sharing with us at 'Digital Delights' this time, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun image and perfect matching papers!
    Thanks for joining us at the Colour Crazy challenge!
    Hugs xx Cara xx DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx