Sunday 5 February 2017

613 Avenue Create Card

Hiya..To be honest I worried myself silly about this card and tried several attempts which ended in the bin and well.. I just could not think what to do apart from the sentiment..I cannot stamp due to the arthritis in my fingers so I was a bit stumped ..This is what I came up with in the end..
I cut a piece of water colour card to fit my card blank with an allowance for the mat..Then I cut out the middle size Tattered Lace Desert Rose flower and with a small stencil brush I added the water colour from the pens..First I scribbled it onto a glass mat which allowed me to pick up with the brush ..I used Rose, Pink,Sunflower and Sunset..I did not clean the brush between the colours as I did not want a defined difference in colour ..I am surprised at my first attempt how cool this looks as it is something I would never have thought of doing anything like this before so who knows what you will see next lol!.. I may even get some stencils next ..To finish the card I added the pre ..cut flower which I coloured orange ..I wanted the sentiment black but the rest of the card bright and sunny..I just love this sentiment ..It says so much ..Thank you for popping by :) xx

Shopping list 
Card Blank
SN Water colour Pens or similar 
Water colour card
Tattered Lace Desert Rose Die 
Apple blossom Sentiment Die
Black card to mat




This card will be entered into the following challenges

8 comments:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this die used like stencil, it's such a pretty result. I think it shows you can make a superb CAS/Techniquey card if you fancy it, you clearly have the skills! :)

    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice, your card is totally beautiful, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks fabulous. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic creation love it Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least you ended up with an absolutely gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card love the pop of orange
    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Tracey DT   http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx