Friday 2 December 2016

Sasayaki Glitter Challenge Reminder

As soon as I saw this adorable image I knew I had to colour her..She has been done using Polychromos Pencils onto Neenah card,Then cut out using Tattered Lace basic Ovals ..I then cut another oval in some silver Holographic card and mounted the image onto this with 3D gel glue...The backing papers are from Craftwork Cards and its called Chalkboard Christmas..beautiful ,different papers ,nice and thick too..This was also mounted onto more Holographic card..I have used a word one on the back and a feature one behind the lovely girl ,I have used this on another card ,but on this it does look so different ..I trimmed this also with the holographic card..This adds colours and sparkles throughout the card and really looks pretty on the shelf too ..Thank you for popping by :)xx

You can find this adorable image Here
You can enter the current challenge by clicking on HERE




Sorry ill not entered any challenges :(xx







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx