Thursday 18 August 2016

Digital Delights by Louby Loo

Hiya ,the image on this card was coloured using Polychromos Pencils onto Neenah card..Once coloured I fussy cut her out. For her background I used a Tattered Lace scalloped Pin dot circle which I ran through a cloud embossing folder and de-bossed it ,this makes it a little more subtle,for this I used a beige Centura Pearl.I then mounted Bella onto the background using 3D glue gel.For the card I mounted all of my papers onto the same Centura card ..The paper is from First Editions Floral Pavilion,the Purple is an off cut from my box..The white doilies on either side of the circle are from CC Downton Abbey the first set...Once these were in place I added the topper once more using the 3D glue gel..The butterflies are dies I brought from Honkong so do not know the name ,I placed a few gems on that side on the butterflies and on the doily ,then the other side I added some pretty blooms and roses,these were shop brought ..To finish I added the matching sentiment that comes with the stamp and a few faux pearls..Thank you for popping by :)xx

You can find this lovely image here
You can enter the challenge by clicking on HERE




This card will be entered into the following challenges


5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty, feminine card, Christine! I love the colour scheme and Bella Boo's shiny hair. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore August Challenge, “Use a stamp or digi”. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon.
    Carole x DT (Craftilicious Creations)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card love your image and your bps. Thanks for joining us at CHPPC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so precious, Christine, and I love the colors you have chosen! Darling little striped top, and sweetly standing in her "shopping mode". Wonderful card! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge "Anything Goes with a Stamp or Digi". I hope you have enjoyed playing along as much as we have enjoyed seeing your talent. Please check back to see if you are a winner!
    crafty hugs,
    de
    P.S. I'd love for you to visit my personal blog if you have a chance. Thanks!
    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  4. your colouring is beautiful and your card is really nice, but oeps... our theme is: black and white with one other colour, greetings Petra DT Kleuren met Potloden

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous design x
    Thanks for playing at Crafts & Me (Sorry I'm so late, holiday and manic work!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx