Saturday 30 July 2016

Morgansartworld Saturday Inspiration Card

Hiya..I have coloured this beautiful image today with Polychromos Pencils onto Neenah Card.. I then cut a Frame in White Centura Pearl and put it over the image to made it look as though it is 3d by using Collall 3D glue gel..I used a Crafter's Companion Rose design folder onto some pink Centura pearl card ,cut it to size and mounted onto some white Centura Pearl left over from the circle frame then stuck the topper on the top of this.I then used a Tonic pearlin a bottle glitter drop thing ,sorry my first time and they are a bit uneven but still it gives a bit of texture.I then used paper from CC An English Country Garden Paper pad ,These papers are really thick and feel beautiful.I mounted this onto Pink Centura Pearl..Once I added the panel onto the background I then cut some of Tonic Magnolia Flora Dies in White Centura Pearl and in Purple Centura Pearl,this brings out the purple of the older fairies dress,I then added these once shaped with 3D glue gel I tend to use this both in creating in between the petals and also to glue them down with because I find it gives the flowers a more natural look ,Ok not so much these ones but mostly on more natural looking flowers..To finish I then added multi faux pearls in a pink to the centers of the flowers and some others to the card ..Thank you for popping by :) xx

You can find this lovely image here 
Flights Of Fantasy CD from Crafter's Companion
You can enter the current challenge by clicking on HERE




This card will be entered into the following challenges

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful layers! Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Knockouts.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layers are amazing and I adore the image, texture and papers you used. The details are simply awesome too. Thank you so very much for sharing your super cute adorable inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so perfect! Think the bottle pearl/glitter works well :) flowers are super embellis and as normal the colouring is awesome! Annabel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous. TFS and joining us at Jo's this week for Funday Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Your card is gorgeous Christine.... Thank you so much for entering our challenge over at Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge Blog, we hope to see you join in again...

    Hugs Rhonda DT & Owner
    http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx