Wednesday 20 July 2016

Faery Ink Wedding

Hiya ,todays card is made from a beautiful image from Faery Ink..I have coloured her using Faber Castell Polychromos Pencils onto Neenah card..I then drew the heart using a slightly smaller die than the one I used to cut the gold backing for the image..This was then fussy cut out so it over flowed the edges and tipped into the card..I then 3D gel glued it on top of the gold mat heart and left to dry..The Papers I have used are from Crafter's Companion Signature range The English Country Colection,perfect for vintage and or wedding cards ..These were matted onto Gold Mirri on the front and onto Centura Pearl on the Heart and the Tattered lace Panel and other heart which is not clearly visable (I did not really like it once I had glued it down ,so quick design change lol!) ,just popping out from under the flowers,but it adds a different tone to the gold Mirri...The flowers are Tonic Woodland Asters..To finish the card I added pretty pink resin pink roses to the center of the flowers,this helps bringing the pink from the bouquet and the flowers on the paper all together and also add an elegant touch..Thank you for popping by :)xx

You can find this beautiful image here 




6 comments:

  1. Lovely image and you have made it into a super card! Just stunning :D
    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a delightful wedding card! The colors are wonderful and I really like how you added the pretty gold details. So glad you shared your creation at Tuesday Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card!! Thanks for playing at TTCRD with us this week! I hope I will see you again soon!

    Hugs,

    Alessandra - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card, Christine. Incredibly romantic. So glad you joined Tuesday Throwdown challenge.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. So elegant. Love the gold details. You have coloured the image beautifully. Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Moments. Sorry for the delayed response. :)

    - SP (Design Team)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx