Tuesday 1 March 2016

Special Wedding Anniversary card.. Knitty Kitty Digi Stamps

Hiya,todays card I have done with these lovely Kitties..I wanted to do something special and different for this card as most cards for the 60th are mainly white..who says it cannot be fun.. I have coloured the image in using Polychromos Pencils on Neenah card,I then mounted it first onto craft ,then pink ,then craft card to give a bit of depth and make it look more special.The Papers for the background I got from CC Paintbox Poppets CD as I had nothing suitable in pads..It is very pretty as are a lot of the papers on the disc,There is also another Paper too  ,but you can only just see it popping up from behind the topper..All the backing papers are mounted onto craft card..This helps to strengthen the card and also makes it look finished..The two die cuts from either side of the topper are from Tattered lace Centerfold Dies that have only recently come out with embossing folders to match,but I did not use the folders on this card.  I fussy cut around them to give an edge.I rather like the pink and craft card together looks pretty.. As you all know you look at the die and think what you can do with it rather than just use it for one job ..lol hence mine are one the edges of the topper .The Flowers are from CC Sara Davis's Signature range and these I have cut in cream Centura Pearl..Love Flowers cut in this ,they give off a lovely glow once they have been shaped in all the colour range,and they keep their shape even when sitting for a while too .. Because its a special Anniversary I placed tiny Auoraborialis Crystals into the centers of the flowers as their centers and into the stars and into the girl kitties heart charm too ,then added the Sentiments to finish ..Thank you for popping by and if you get a chance please pop by the shop on Etsyfor look for her on facebook and she some of the lovely cards that can be made using these new stamps.She is a Newbie on the stamp scene and needs a little love sending her way  :) xx


You can find this beautiful image here

You can find her on Face Book by clicking on HERE

Winner of Whoops a Daisy Challenge





This card will be entered into the following Challenges







11 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring. Love the layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a gorgeous card the image is fabulous. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the super card and lovely mention! It's much appreciated. You make my stamps look better than I ever could have imagined them! :) Also, I now know I need to buy Auoraborialis Crystals, I didn't know before reading your post ;) *wants*
    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet and beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at Retarte#71
    Maria Pilar (Stampartpapel DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun Anniversary card! Loving the cute kitties and such great details!
    Thanks so much for playing along in my Let's Color Linky party, hope to see you there again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, 60 years! That is definitely something to celebrate and this card is delightful way to do just that! The colors and embellishment bring this adorable image to life! I'm glad you shared this with us over at TTCRD!
    Katrina
    ScrappyHosrses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so lovely Christine. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful and sweet card....
    Thank you for joining with us at Retarte #71
    Yaiza(Stampartpapel DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How super stunning your card is and what an amazing feat... 60 years !!!!! I love all about your card and it is awesomely pretty. Great colouring too :-)
    Thank you for purring along to SUYP Cats Challenges :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely gorgeous. Love the details with the layers, colours, hearts and flowers. Thanks for playing at
    Lemon Shortbread and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member Lemon Shortbread xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx