Monday 20 April 2015

Same But Different My Besties

Todays card for My Besties is a Same but different ,if you pop to http://mybestiesuk.blogspot.co.uk/   you will see how the team all do the same image..It is a strange idea,but at the same time it is amazing how people can have a different take on the same image and create such different cards..Mine is coloured in using Polychromos Pencils,I have mounted her onto black card as I think this makes many images just pop..The card I used is a Easel card but instead of folding in half then folding the half in half onto itself I folded it the opposite way which supports a longer topper ,I also prefere this type of easel myself.Thr paper I used is from a paper pad I got from Lidles last year,its very pretty and all the glitter on it is encapsulated..All this was added to Black card and put onto the easel base.I then put my stopper on using 3D glue and a embellishment cut from what was left from the paper that I used to cover the card with, I then added the topper with 3D glue and to finish added 3 small pink roses..I love using dramatic papers and do try to add them int the design instead of covering then as I feel it would be such a shame to do so..Thanks for visiting :)xx

You can find the lovely image here




7 comments:

  1. love everything about this Christine xx Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Christine, I like the design and the lovely colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely design and great colour choices, Christine.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, that's adorable, great job on the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, that's adorable, great job on the coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx