Wednesday 18 March 2015

Scrappers Delights..Hazel Pixie

Ohh have I had a happy few days colouring this is the first of two cards for this week..This is Hazel I did the sister to her last time which was my favourite,but now I am not too sure as I love how this one has come out.The beautiful image is coloured on Neenah card ,using Polychromos pencils by Faber Castell. The background papers are by First Edition the pad is "Up Up and Away".Once more I have used craft card for my matting,also I used an 8x8 card blank too .I placed the first layer on the card blank this was cut to allow a small white edge around the card.,Then I added an off -cut of a contrasting paper onto a piece of craft card and placed it horizontally across the card half way.After matting and layering the topper ,it was added using 3D glue gell to give it a bit of lift..I popped the insert in then continued to decorate using flowere and leaves from my stash and a few gems..I hope you like her :)x

You can find this image in the shop here 







9 comments:

  1. Really beautiful coloring on this adorable image and love your flowers! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Addicted to Stamps & More! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I was winner at scrappers delight # 40 and send 2 mails ... I still didn't receive my digi's ... did they receive my emails ? Please contact me,
    greetings from Willeke

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card and the colors are so pretty, you did a beautiful job. Thank so much for joining us at Though the Craft room Door challenge.
    Fabulous ideas and great inspiration.
    Hugz from Wisconsin, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! love the image and the fabulous design and DP's you've used. Thank you for playing along with us at Inspiration Destination Challenges- We sure hope you join us again!

    Amy- DT Inspiration Destination Challenges
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet colors and beautiful layout. Thank you so much for posting your entry with us at Word Art Wednesday this week.
    Many Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card and great colouring. Thank you for participating at Fab`nFunky challenge, Hope to see you in the next challenge too.// Zora DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card Christine!
    I love this digi an d your colors are so great choosing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Christine, a very cute image and pretty design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx