Sunday 4 January 2015

Faery Ink Designs Card

Hiya and Happy New Year..Here is my first card for the New Year..It is a wonderful digi from Faery Ink Designs on Etsy.. I have colouresd her Using Polychromos Pencils onto Neenah Card ..Once coloured I mounted her onto craft card..Just loving this not only cheap but goes with everything..I made an easel card from a 7inch blank and matted and layered some paper I had brought Last year from Liddle ..I t was reasonable and it has encapsulated glitter on the decoration too .. I then mounted and layered my final piece and added some pretty pink hessian..Poundland girls great bargain...added a piece of natural ribbon and added to the base..I then finished off with mulberry flowers and some punched leaves ..Thank you for taking the time to visit :)x

The lovely image can be purchased from here 



This card will be entered into the following challenges 



and for a DT call 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Christine, beautiful card + nice coloring! Thanks for joining us over at Challenge up your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your card is fantastic! I love the cute image and your colouring!
    Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Stampers!
    Hugs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx