Thursday 2 October 2014

Moonbeam Meadow Christmas Stamps

Such a lovely set of stamps I have thoroughly enjoyed playing with then ,watching them com to life on the paper.in front of my eyes, today I am adding my Christmas Stamps that I coloured I do hope you love them too  :)x


Coloured with Pencils
Mice 089,004,099,084
Pudding 099,119,033
Holly 024 berries and mouses bow 024 multi colours for the background 
I used Centura Pearl hint of gold,cordinations cardstock mine,embossing folder from vintage Christmas ,my own lace and wooden stars,glitter,3d glue and collall multi purpose and gems












This one is coloured With Pens and Pencils
Pens
Can IG1,2,3
Mice TN3,4
Foiliage GG2,CR8 for berries
Pencils
Mice 104,099,089,004 
Leaves 050
Can 119
Snow070
I used own card blank,Neenah Solar White, Vintage Christmas embossing folder,my own inks to colour,punched snow flakes and Gems ,Spray and Sparkle Pearl Diamond ,my own ribbon for bows and sentiment from stamps..also Collall 3d Gel and all purpose glue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx