Thursday 25 September 2014

Inky Impressions .. Anything goes

I chose this beautiful image of the fairy as I thought a bit of fantasy and brightness amongst all the fall and winter was needed..she is very pretty..I coloured her with SN pencils and chalked in the background as I like the softer look it gives.. The papers were free from a mag this month and I felt fit the image beautifully ..I also like to use free stuff when I can helps the budget lol., means I can spend it on something else :) To finish off I used craft card and also cut two Tattered Lace corners out in it too ..then I used some blooms to finish,.It has come out pretty ,would be nice for grown up or child ..hope you like it too :) xx

5 comments:

  1. Super gorgeous card for our challenge this week of Blings and/or Pearls, a beautiful stunner here....thanks for entering your card.xx
    {Whoopsie Daisy DT Member}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the filigree! Thank you for joining us at 2 Cute Ink Challenge Blog.

    Happy Crafting!
    Jen (JLJ Designs)
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Christine, its gorgeous!
    I love all the detailing on your card. You have some fabulous creations under your belt.
    I am really looking forward to working with you on A Crafty Mess challenge blog.
    {{{Happy Crafting Hugs}}}
    Marg ;0 xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx