Tuesday 5 August 2014

Mo Manning boy on Xbox

This lovely boys card was coloured using a beautiful image From Mo Manning's Digital Pencil I did one last month with my own work for a younger boy ,but this one is for one a few years older. The skin and hair are coloured using SN pens and the rest is coloured in using SN pencils ..I much more prefer the pencils as I feel that they are much more receptive to what I want in my colouring, expecially with the clothes...
I matted him onto Black card to showcase him to his best... The backing papers are from my stash and have all been mounted onto black cardstock too ,and stuck down using double sided tape. I then popped foam pads behind the boy topper and positioned him and added the sentiments to finish..The insert matches the background paper.. Thank you for taking the time to visit x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx