Wednesday 11 June 2014

Seaside villiage by Lapashe

This was a really rush rush card ..found out about six o'clock the night before that this card was needed and although I knew my friend was coming this weed I was under the impression it was on wed or thurs ..oh well.. The main image is from my lapashe cd..there are some lovely scenes on there I like them as they are very generic and they are so crisp and sharp.I decoupaged the image about four layers and most of it is at the front on the boats..In real life it was stunning ,but had to take pic at night sorry..Backing paper was all from stash .. The shells I Googled good old Google lol.. I felt it needed something more, they are actually shaped too which you cannot really see from the picture.. She loved it and I am sure her dad will too..Just two more Dad Day cards to go ..phew x

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous Father's Day card, Christine. Love your design and fabulous dimension. Bet your friend was over the moon! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was pleased I always do special cards for her Mum and Dad as I lost mine years ago and it is like making for mine at that time if you know what I mean xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx