Wednesday 11 June 2014

My Own Artwork

Just Christine's Creations
I have been busy over the last few days playing with these two beautiful ladies that some special people who have now become good friends have commisioned me to do..You will find them on Facebook and they will be using the images to making cards with look out for them under Star Dust Wishes, their names are Trina and Carol ,there will be five in total and these are the first first two..Lily is the first girl with fair hair and guitar, and Ruby is the second playing dressing up as most uf us girls did with our mums clothes  ..There are more plans in the pipe line so please watch this space and of course Facebook.. I do have another on of a little boy his name is Cam I am honoured his mum was delighted and has allowed me to use this name for him ..I will colour him and put him on in the next few days too.. Looks like I am back into my drawing in a bigger way than I could have ever expected,am so thrilled ..These are sent as line prints and I send a coloured image to show how it will look like when it if finished..If any one wants anthing special done please feel free to ask..if I have a picture I can make these little people look more like the person.. Cam is like that as he was drawn from a photo..Hope you like them xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh how fabulous, Christine! You are one talented lady. These are adorable! xxD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. these are only two got another three drawings to do yet..Have also got a little boy I have got to colour up..he looks great..you do not know how much I am out of my comfort zone having to draw for someone..it is very hard..I always called my art doodles but obviously others do not ..Thanks for looking ..I am having a go at the no lines challenge can only do it in bits as its so intense..but so fare it looks fine ..lol..so all being well be on in a few weeks lol..Chris xx

      Delete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx